This is a 45 minute one on one advisory session with former government procurement officer Lt Col (ret) Richard C. Howard.
This discussion is meant to answer specific government contracting questions related to your business or career. Example topics covered are:
1. Defining your government contracting niche and getting started.
2. Determining a government sales strategy that specific to your offering.
3. Optimizing your current government contracting approach.
4. Building a pipeline and closing contracts.
5. R&D contracts (SBIR) for developing new technology.
6. Other questions specific to federal government contracting.
Once payment is made you will be given a link to schedule a consultation at a time that works for you.